GPS Data Logger
GTrek monitors your movement and allows you to create a highly detailed graphical record of where you have been, how far and how fast.
Perfect for skiers, bikers, golfers, track-day enthusiasts and almost any other outdoor activities, the product uses GPS satellite technology and records your exact position at regular intervals, to build up a picture of your movement.
The data collected includes distance, altitude, g-forces, and location. Better still, the product comes with software to allow you to see where you've been using Google Earth's topographical mapping, Google Map™ or Memory Map™.
- 20 minutes quick charge is 4 days run time
- 125,000 points logged on your journey
- Adjustable precision for your activity
- Tiny, in your pocket weighs only 60gms
- 66 channel tracking for accuracy up to 300mm
- review data on Google Earth, Google Maps
- Geotag photos taken on route to illustrate
- Dual mode for data recording and Navigate
- Enhance another device with the bluetooth mode
- Set up utility, data analyser tool, and Virtual Tours
- FREE software updates for life
- No license, subscription or ongoing fees